Our new laser is availabe to cut acrylic with a perfect polished finish. We can work with designers to create finished products. The LS1290 floor standing laser machine has a large capacity work area, capable of meeting high workload demands.
The LS1290 has long lasting stainless steel bearings and guide rails for precise high quality engraving and cutting.
This machine is popular amongst: Sign makers, Laminate, woodworking, plastics companies, Architects, Universities and schools, Monumental masons and tile/granite engravers and many more!
Our new laser service is able to cut acrylic, plywood, MDF, Fabrics, rubber plus many more materials and can engrave slate, glass, marble and also metals with the aid of MarkSolid. Ask us for a quote for any project.
Special features include drop down front and rear panels to allow larger objects to be lasered.
- 1200 x 900 mm work area to work on individual or nested projects.
- Machine can be dismantled to go through single doors
- Professional Laserscript 5.3 software
- Machine footprint 1700 x 1350 x 1000mm
- Standard 80w Laser Tube - Can be upgraded up to 150w
- Cutting depth up to 20mm acrylic
- Engraving speed 860mm per second
- Minimum character size 1.5mm by 1.5mm
- Software supported: CorelDraw, 2D Design, Art cut, Auto Cad, plus many more.
- Graphics supported: DXF, PLT, JPEG BMP
- contact us for more details